Combining my executive coaching practice and my knowledge of working within a variety of organisational contexts has enabled me to put together a range of more reflective seminars. These leadership seminars are aimed not only at senior management, but also at anyone proactive in dealing with changing business practice.
These seminars are not intended to teach English, but are conducted in English. Framing thoughts in a second language improves objectivity and can help you to reach new perspectives. Most reflective seminars are designed to last 2 days.
Reflective seminars are ideally suited as retreats http://www.cultimo-kuhstedtermoor.de
- Change at Work
Details: Change is a part of life, and change requires us to adapt, to accept and to make decisions. This seminar deals with understanding change, so that the best balance can be attained within your organization.
- Dealing with change: the situation in your organization.
- Dealing with change: psychological effects.
- Dealing with change: structural effects.
- Dealing with change: conflict and individualism.
- Change leadership: communicating clearly.
- Change leadership: building trust.
- Change leadership: maintaining motivation
- Perspectives.This seminar is ideal for dealing with particular issues within a company or department.
Change seminars are ideally suited as retreats http://www.cultimo-kuhstedtermoor.de
- Cultural Intelligence
Details: Cultural intelligence is a must when leading an increasingly diverse workforce in an increasingly globalised marketplace.
- What is cultural intelligence?
- How do I see things?
- How do others see things?
- Defining the blend and moving forward.Can be combined with some modules of intercultural communication.
Cultural intelligence seminars are ideally suited as retreats http://www.cultimo-kuhstedtermoor.de
Details: Is a leader the figurehead or the motor of every organization? This seminar examines the nature of leadership and asks if it is a quality for all levels of organization.
- Some leadership theories.
- Role models: The qualities of leadership.
- What leaders do, what leaders say.
- Power, influence and responsibility.
- No leaders without followers? Or everyone’s a leader?This seminar is ideal for dealing with particular issues within a company or department.
Leadership seminars are ideally suited as retreats http://www.cultimo-kuhstedtermoor.de
- Motivation and Feedback
Details: Two huge, interconnected fields in the area of communication.
- Motivation: theories and definitions.
- Motivation and change.
- Motivation and communication: how to improve receptivity and maintain motivation.
- Feedback: how best to give it.
- Feedback: how best to receive it.This seminar is ideal for dealing with particular issues within a company or department.
Motivation and feedback seminars are ideally suited as retreats.